- Don’t try to buy an employee’s silence on misconduct, firms warned
- Original news
- What are the key aspects of the SRA warning notice that are relevant to employment settlement agreements?
- What impact will the notice have on the terms used in employment settlement agreements?
- How should those drafting settlement agreements change their approach?
- How should solicitors be advising their employer clients?
- How should solicitors be advising their employee clients?
Employment analysis: Emma Ahmed, professional support lawyer (employment and commercial) at Hill Dickinson LLP, examines the implications of a recent warning notice advising law firms against issuing settlement agreements which may contain an inappropriate non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial