- Does the PPF compensation cap fit? Advocate General’s opinion (Hampshire v Board of the PPF)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background?
- What did the Advocate General decide?
- What is the significance of this case?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area?
Pensions analysis: The Advocate General has released an opinion with respect to lawfulness of the level of Pension Protection Fund (PPF) compensation. Mark Grant, head of the pensions team at CMS, looks at the practical implications of the Advocate General’s opinion and considers what might happen in the Court of Justice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial