- Does the coronavirus (COVID-19) re-ignite the debate on restricted shares?
- What are restricted share awards?
- What is the background to their use?
- What are the drawbacks of using LTIPs?
- Are restricted shares the answer?
- What are the institutional shareholders’ views on restricted share awards?
- Are there any case studies of restricted shares?
Share Incentives analysis: The coronavirus (COVID-19) has highlighted some of the issues regarding the use of performance shares such as long-term incentive plans (LTIPs) for executive remuneration. Martin MacLeod, legal director at DLA Piper UK LLP, considers whether these issues may increase the use of restricted shares in place of LTIPs.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial