- Documentation ‘processes’ overwhelming market participants
- Original news
- Why did the associations send the letter?
- What are the issues relating to implementing the VM by 1 March 2017?
- What are the problems relating to agreeing regulation-compliant CSAs in time?
- What will happen to asset managers if the 1 March 2017 deadline isn’t extended and they haven’t managed to be in a position where they are compliant with the VM requirements?
Banking & Finance analysis: Antony Bryceson, principal at AB Trading Advisors, says there is a growing feeling that the 1 March 2017 deadline for documenting, and hence achieving regulatory compliance with, the new variation margin (VM) requirements, is unachievable.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial