- Do responsible AI licences provide an effective solution in regulating AI ?
- What is the background to RAIL and what is the intention or ethos behind the concept? What problems are these licences trying to resolve or combat?
- How do the licenses work and do you foresee any issues in implementation?
- Will these licences need regulating and who will do so?
- Do you feel that RAIL is likely to be widely adopted by the AI community? Is this an effective solution to regulating the application of AI?
- What other options may be used to regulate AI and how do these compare to RAIL?
TMT analysis: Giles Pratt, partner, and Prudence Buckland, associate, at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, discuss whether responsible artificial intelligence (AI) licenses (RAIL) is effective in regulating the use of AI software.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial