- Diwali—practical tips for employers
- What is Diwali and how long does it last?
- What considerations does it raise for employers?
- Would you advise employers to have a policy covering religious observance? If so, what would it cover?
- How would you advise employers to deal with requests for time off over Diwali?
- What other issues may arise?
Employment analysis: Homa Wilson, partner at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, discusses practical considerations for employers during Diwali. Wilson advises employers to be sensitive to the needs to their diverse workforce and have a clear policy that covers religious observance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial