- Distressed companies and the corporate rescue exemption
- Broadly, what is the background to the new exemption? Why is it needed?
- What are the terms of the new corporate rescue exemption?
- What date can the exemption be used from?
- What does this mean in practice for lawyers when structuring distressed restructuring deals?
- What about borderline cases? Should parties seek HMRC clearance in advance?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: How have the changes introduced by the Finance (No 2) Act 2015 affected the corporate rescue exemption? Graham Robinson, PwC tax partner, considers the development of the corporate rescue exemption in light of these changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial