- Distinguishing between internal and external relocation cases
- Original news
- What were the key facts of this case?
- What were the issues before the court?
- How did the court approach the issues on appeal?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
Family analysis: What does Re C tell us about the court’s approach to internal relocation cases? Deborah Eaton QC and Stephen Jarmain, barristers at 1 King’s Bench Walk, who acted on behalf of the mother in this case, argue that the decision in Re C suggests the courts do not interpret the law on internal and external relocation cases as distinct.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial