- Directive amending rules for cross-border conversions, mergers and divisions
- Implementation and Brexit
- Why are the amendments needed?
- How will employees be protected?
- How will the procedures work?
- What will be the court’s role?
- When will the fast-track route be available?
Corporate analysis: In December 2019 the EU published an amending directive, which is intended to facilitate cross-border conversions, mergers and divisions involving EU companies while also protecting the rights of employees, creditors and minority shareholders where such transactions are carried out.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial