- Digitising the world’s courts—Singapore
- What plans are there for the digitisation of the courts in Singapore? What types of cases are covered, and how do you see this digitisation developing over the coming years?
- What has been the motivation for moving towards a more digitised system?
- What developments have taken place so far?
- What has gone well? Has any return on investment been seen so far? What challenges have there been?
- How has digitisation improved access to justice?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Jonathan Choo, partner in the international dispute resolution practice at Bird & Bird in Singapore, explains how the introduction of legal technology in Singapore has already streamlined court processes and improved the ways in which clients can access legal information.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial