- Digitising the world’s courts—Australia
- What plans are there for the digitisation of the courts in Australia? What types of cases are covered?
- What has been the motivation for moving towards a more digitised system?
- What developments have taken place so far?
- What has gone well and what challenges have there been? How have these developments been received by practitioners and their clients?
- What is planned for the future? How do you see this area developing over the coming years?
- Has any return on investment been seen so far? What costs savings or efficiencies do you envisage will be or have been generated?
- How has digitisation improved access to justice?
- What is the perception and feedback from the users?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Michael Williams, partner at Gilbert + Tobin in Sydney, explains how Australian courts are reporting significant improvements in cost and efficiency through the increased use of digitisation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial