- Digital parenting and staying safe online
- Where does privacy fit in alongside the online video revolution, eg videos taken with drones, CCTV, phones and posted online? What are the implications of uploading videos to YouTube for your privacy, for example?
- What practical steps can businesses and individuals take to protect their privacy online?
- What is ‘digital parenting’ and what steps can parents take to ensure the safety of their children online?
- What responsibilities do academic institutions have in both training children about online rights and advocating for them if there is an issue?
- Are there any other interesting developments in this area?
Local Government analysis: What practical steps can businesses, individuals, parents and schools take to stay safe online? To mark Safer Internet Day, Joanne Frears, partner at Blandy & Blandy, explores some of the issues surrounding online privacy and explains the concept of ‘digital parenting’.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial