- Devolution gets legal clearance
- What are the central features of the CLGDA 2016?
- How much power does this really devolve?
- Will CLGDA 2016 increase the speed of City Deals and further devolution to local government?
- Are there any aspects of CLGDA 2016 that could cause issues for local government?
- Does the first draft statutory instrument highlight the pace of momentum for CLGDA 2016?
Local Government analysis: Simon Goacher, partner at Weightmans LLP, considers the pace at which devolution is taking place now that the Cities and Local Government Devolution Act 2016 (CLGDA 2016) has received Royal Assent.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial