- Developments in shareholder activism
- Increase in activism across Europe
- Company size and industry plays no role in being a target
- The causes of the rise in activism
- Company reactions to the increase in activism
- Activist perspectives
- Types of activism and how targets are responding
- Types of activism
- Target reactions to activism
Corporate analysis: The 2017 Lex Mundi Global Seminar on Cross-Border Transactions was held on 2 November 2017 in London, United Kingdom. The seminar brought together legal practitioners, financial institutions and advisers, commentators and market participants in the cross-border M&A sphere to discuss key trends and developments in cross-border transactions. This News Analysis summarises the discussions and conclusions in relation to global developments in shareholder activism, the subject matter of the of the fifth session of the conference.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial