- Designing the broadband Universal Service Obligation
- Original news
- What, broadly, is going to make up the design for the regulatory USO?
- Will the USO be technology specific or technology neutral?
- How will the costs be determined?
- How will telecom providers be designed as USO providers?
- How will the USO be monitored?
- Is this good news for consumers? How soon will they see the benefits of the USO?
TMT analysis: The government recently published its response to a consultation on the design of a new broadband Universal Service Obligation (USO). Purvi Parekh, founder and managing director at Anakiya Consulting, explains some of the features of the proposed USO and its potential impact on industry and consumers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial