- Delisting of Russian Issuers Depositary Receipts—The End of an Era
- What is means for Russian issuers
- Applying for approval to continue DR program
- What it means for investors
- Other important considerations
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: A new federal law in Russia prohibits Russian issuers from having their shares traded outside Russia via depositary receipts and requires issuers with existing programs to take delisting measures unless they receive a governmental approval to keep the program. Written by partners Alexey Chertov, Bruce Johnston, Grigory Marinichev and Vasilisa Strizh at global law firm, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial