- Deemed domicile rules—all change?
- Original news
- What is the background to this legislation?
- Are there any major differences between the current draft legislation and previous versions?
- Do you see any planning opportunities?
- What should practitioners be telling their clients?
Private Client analysis: The draft Finance Bill 2017 will bring about changes to tax rules on UK domiciliaries and non-domiciliaries. James Brockhurst, senior associate at Gowling WLG, explores the background to the legislation, along with the major differences between versions, and opportunities the changes may bring.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial