- Decision on the relevant time for determining a lis alibi pendens (Trappit v American Express Europe)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background?
- What did the court decide?
- Jurisdiction clause within the NDA
- Lis pendens
- Issue estoppel
- Henderson abuse
- Determination of the application
- Case details
Dispute Resolution analysis: An application to strike out or stay proceedings alleging copyright infringement and misuse of confidential information has failed save in respect of one ground. Articles 25 and 29 of Regulation (EU) 1215/2012, Brussels I (recast) were considered by the court and guidance was given as to their scope. Written by Phillip Patterson, barrister at Hardwicke.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial