- Deciphering crypto Part 1—an introduction to the issues
- Too little too late?
- The current approach in England and Wales
- Cryptoassets are property
- Tackling ownership through devices
- The Fifth Money Laundering Directive
- What’s next?
Corporate Crime analysis: In the first part in a legal series on cryptocurrencies, Angharad Hughes and Will Glover, barristers, at 3 Temple Gardens, begin their series of articles in the developing area of cryptocurrency regulation by providing an introduction to cryptocurrency and the crypto sector, the current approach in England and Wales and regulation under the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (MLD5).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial