- Data protection and the law firm—time to reboot?
- How has the DPA 2018 and the GDPR impacted law firms?
- What has been the biggest GDPR compliance challenge for law firms?
- What changes have law firms and lawyers had to make over the last 12 months to ensure compliance with new data protection laws?
- What are the biggest threats to data security for law firms?
- What should law firms be doing to ensure data security measures are up to scratch?
- How will Brexit impact UK data protection law and what can law firms do to prepare for this?
Practice Compliance analysis: in light of Data Protection Day 2019, Patrick Wheeler, partner and head of Intellectual Property and Data Protection at Collyer Bristow, considers the impact of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) and offers practical advice for law firms.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial