- Data Protection Day—security and breach notification in the public sector
- What are the new security rules?
- What are the new rules on breach notification?
- How does this differ from the current regime?
- What impact will these new rules have on public sector organisations?
- What steps should public sector organisations take now?
Public Law analysis: Data Protection Day aims to raise awareness as to how data is used and explores the latest developments in data protection regulation. As part of our Data Protection Day series, Will Richmond-Coggan, partner and solicitor-advocate at Pitmans, considers the area of security and breach notification in the public sector in light of the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial