- Data Protection Day—right to be forgotten and the GDPR
- What is the right to be forgotten?
- What are the new rules of the right to be forgotten?
- How does this differ from the current regime?
- What impact will the right to be forgotten have on public sector organisations?
Public Law analysis: Data Protection Day aims to raise awareness as to how data is used and explores the latest developments in data protection regulation. As part of our Data Protection Day series, Ashley Roughton, consultant barrister at Nabarro, considers the right to be forgotten in light of the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial