- Data Protection Day—extra-territorial reach and the GDPR
- How do the new rules affect businesses outside of the EU?
- How does this differ from the current regime?
- What impact will these new rules have on businesses (eg extra-territorial reach)?
- What steps should businesses take now?
IP & IT analysis: Data Protection Day aims to raise awareness as to how data is used and explores the latest developments in data protection regulation. As part of our Data Protection Day series, Eduardo Ustaran, partner at Hogan Lovells, considers the area of extra-territorial reach in the private sector in light of the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial