- Data Protection Day—data processors and the GDPR
- How do the new rules affect data processors?
- How does this differ from the current regime?
- What impact will these new rules have on businesses?
- What steps should businesses take now?
IP & IT analysis: Data Protection Day aims to raise awareness as to how data is used and explores the latest developments in data protection regulation. As part of our Data Protection Day series, Hazel Grant, partner and head of privacy at Fieldfisher, along with senior associates Kate Pickering and Amy Lambert, considers the area of data processors in the private sector in light of the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial