- Data Protection Day—data portability and the GDPR
- What are the new rules of data portability?
- How does this differ from the current regime?
- What impact will these new rules have on businesses?
- What steps should businesses take now?
IP & IT analysis: Data Protection Day aims to raise awareness as to how data is used and explores the latest developments in data protection regulation. As part of our Data Protection Day series, Emily Taylor, director at Emily Taylor Consultancy, considers the area of data portability in the private sector in light of the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial