- Data Protection Day—consent in the public sector
- What is the current regime?
- What are the new rules for consent?
- What impact will these new consent rules have on public sector organisations?
- What steps should public sector organisations take now?
Public Law analysis: Data Protection Day aims to raise awareness as to how data is used and explores the latest developments in data protection regulation. As part of our Data Protection Day series, Jonathan Price, a barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, considers the area of consent in the public sector in light of the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial