- Data privacy case law round-up
- What were the key data privacy cases in 2016 and what were the outcomes?
- What’s on the horizon for 2017?
- Are there any areas which are likely to face greater scrutiny from regulators or the courts?
- Is there anything firms should be preparing for now?
IP & IT analysis: What were the most significant data privacy cases in 2016 and what does the future hold for this area of law? As part of a series of articles to mark Data Privacy Day, Brian Johnston, associate at Bristows, provides a round-up of the key privacy cases in 2016 and expected noteworthy developments for 2017.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial