- Data centre outsourcing and the GDPR
- What major challenges and issues does the GDPR raise for data centre outsourcing from the perspective of customers and suppliers?
- Are those providing data centre hosting or services likely to be processors or controllers under the GDPR?
- What impact is the GDPR having on contracts and negotiations for data centre outsourcing?
- What impact is the GDPR having on the levels of contractual liability customers and suppliers are seeking/accepting for data protection related breaches?
Information Law analysis: James Cotter, partner at Simmons & Simmons, considers some of the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) for data outsourcing.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial