- Cutting EU red tape at a cost to the environment?
- Original news
- What is the background to the policy paper?
- What environmental issues are raised in the policy paper?
- What might be the impacts of any changes?
- What should lawyers be advising their clients?
Environment analysis: A government taskforce, headed by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), has produced an attack on the burdensome regulatory system of the European Union. The proposals could have a significant impact on the environment relating to a number of controversial issues, such a shale gas extraction and access to justice in environmental matters.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial