- Current trends in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court
- What is the background to the IPEC and who is using it?
- What have been the main reasons behind the growth in popularity of the IPEC system?
- What advantages/disadvantages does the IPEC have compared to a claim run in the Chancery Division of the High Court?
- What were the notable cases heard in the IPEC in 2015?
- What three key points can lawyers take away to enable the cost effective running of a claim in the IPEC?
IP & IT analysis: The Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC) is intended to serve as a quick, cost-effective alternative to the High Court in hearing intellectual property disputes. Lorna Brazell, partner at Osborne Clarke, explores the growth in popularity behind the IPEC and considers the current trends and recent developments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial