- Cruising towards illness claims
- Why are there a growing number of claims made against cruise companies? What are some of the common claims made by passengers? Are these claims often successful?
- What rights do passengers have under the Athens Convention? What duty of care does a cruise company owe to its passengers?
- Does the cruise company owe the same duty of care to employees?
- Are there any jurisdictional issues? Do the same laws apply across the world?
- What should personal injury lawyers advise their clients?
- Are there any other important developments or trends?
Personal Injury analysis: Stephen Goodman, associate legal executive at Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP, assesses the extent of claims made against cruise companies for illnesses and discusses the legal protection afforded to passengers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial