- Cross-border financial remedy applications—determining jurisdiction
- Original news
- What was the background to this decision?
- What was the significance of the EU Maintenance Regulation?
- How did the court approach the application to set aside the grant of leave to the wife under the MFPA 1984?
- How does this view correspond with previous case law?
- What should practitioners do differently as a result of this decision?
Family analysis: What can practitioners learn from the judgment in AA v BB? Claire Reid, a senior associate in the family team at Pannone, discusses the case and highlights the importance of regularly considering and reassessing the issue of jurisdiction.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial