- Covert evidence gathering in the Family Court
- Original news
- What key issues did this case raise?
- What are the grey areas in relation to recordings in family proceedings? Is this decision helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What effects have the advancements in technology had on family proceedings?
- What should lawyers take note of? Do you have any best practice tips?
- What are the trends in this area of law?
Family analysis: A party that secretly records a child to amass evidence will be severely frowned on by the courts, as Christopher Butterfield, barrister at 29 Bedford Row, reports.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial