- Court of Arbitration for Art invites arbitrator and mediator applications
- What is happening and why?
- What is special about disputes in the art market?
- Are art disputes particularly suitable for ADR?
- How is the CAA going to address this?
- What is next?
Arbitration analysis: The Court of Arbitration for Art (CAA), launched in June 2018, is a joint initiative of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) and Authentication in Art (AiA), set up to resolve disputes in the art world through the use of mediation or arbitration. Murray Rosen QC, at 4 New Square in London, outlines these proposals and comments on what they could mean for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in this area.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial