- Court of Appeal provides clarity on pension rights of bankrupts
- Original news
- What was the background to the appeal?
- What were the issues on the appeal?
- What did the Court of Appeal decide and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area? And where does it now leave practitioners?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Simon Passfield, specialist insolvency barrister at Guildhall Chambers, examines the Court of Appeal’s judgment in Horton v Henry and discusses what it means for bankrupt pension holders and their creditors, as well as practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial