- Court of Appeal offers guidance on Wrotham Park damages
- Original news
- What was the background to this case?
- What were the main findings of the Court of Appeal?
- To what extent has the decision clarified the law relating to the award of Wrotham Park damages?
- Following this judgment, are there likely to be more awards of Wrotham Park damages?
Employment analysis: Examining the Court of Appeal’s judgment in Morris-Garner and another v One Step (Support) Limited, Craig Orr QC and Mehdi Baiou, barristers at One Essex Court Chambers, who represented One Step, say the case reaffirms that the test for the grant of damages on a Wrotham Park basis is whether such damages represent a ‘just response’ to the defendant’s wrong.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial