- Court clarifies who must pay petition costs (Reliance Wholesale Ltd v AM2PM Feltham Ltd)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- Approach regarding costs when petition dismissed following payment in full
- Impact on approach where payment made ‘under protest’
- What was the background?
- What did the court decide?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: How does the court approach the issue of costs when a petition debt is dismissed following payment in full, albeit ‘under protest’? Joseph Wigley, barrister at 4 Stone Buildings, discusses the principles applied in Reliance Wholesale Ltd v AM2PM Feltham Ltd.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial