- Corporate weekly highlights—7 June 2018
- In this issue:
- Corporate governance
- House of Commons briefing paper confirms corporate governance reforms likely to apply from January 2019
- Government launches independent review and calls for evidence on the effectiveness of the Financial Reporting Council
- Corporate crime for corporate lawyers
- IMF study finds £12trn in global investments are held in off-shore empty corporate shells
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007—ten-year review (part three)
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes news of an independent review of the FRC, an update on the timing of the upcoming corporate governance reforms, the IMF’s findings on the use of tax havens by empty corporate shells and some news analysis on the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial