- Corporate weekly highlights—6 June 2019
- In this issue:
- Equity Capital Markets
- Market Tracker Trend Report—Trends in UK Equity Capital Markets (June 2019)
- FCA publishes PS19/12 and near-final Handbook rules to implement the Prospectus Regulation
- FCA fines Cathay International, its CEO and finance director for breaches of the Listing Principles and DTRs
- The London Stock Exchange publicly censures and fines Real Good Food
- Corporate Governance
- ICSA consultation on effectiveness of independent board evaluation in the UK listed sector
- FCA publishes final rules implementing the revised Shareholder Rights Directive
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes our Market Tracker Trend Report—Trends in UK Equity Capital Markets (June 2019), an FCA policy statement relating to the implementation of the revised Shareholder Rights Directive and a further FCA policy statement relating to the implementation of the Prospectus Regulation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial