- Corporate weekly highlights—5 December 2019
- In this issue:
- Corporate governance (directors’ remuneration)
- ProShare industry insight—Thomas Cook—‘Fanks’ for nothing?
- Private M&A (asset purchase)
- TUPE 2006 applies to all workers, not just traditional employees (Dewhurst v (1) Revisecatch Ltd t/a Ecourier (2) City Sprint (UK))
- Equity capital markets
- ESMA updates its Prospectus Regulation Q&As
- Additional Corporate updates this week
- Market Tracker Trend Report—AGM season 2019
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes news analysis on the effectiveness of malus and clawback in light of Thomas Cook’s recent demise, case analysis on Dewhurst v (1) Revisecatch Ltd t/a Ecourier (2) City Sprint (UK) in relation to TUPE, ESMA’s updated Q&As on the Prospectus Regulation and our Market Tracker Trend Report—AGM season 2019.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial