- Corporate weekly highlights—27 September 2018
- In this issue:
- Corporate governance; Accounts and report—Specific content requirements
- Tackling the gender pay gap
- Additional Corporate updates this week
- Court orders disclosure of legally privileged documents to a regulatory body (Financial Reporting Council Ltd v Sports Direct International plc)
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes Share Incentives News Analysis on the Gender Pay Gap (GPG) at FTSE 100 companies, the causes of the GPG and how companies are addressing the issue. It also includes Corporate Crime Analysis on the recent decision in Financial Reporting Council Ltd v Sports Direct International plc regarding the disclosure of legally privileged documents to the regulator investigating Sports Direct’s auditor.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial