- Corporate weekly highlights—22 August 2019
- In this issue:
- European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (Commencement No 4) Regulations 2019
- Brexit—the final countdown?
- Private M&A
- Impact of GDPR on M&A—more bite than you might like
- Financial services regulation for corporate lawyers
- Re Prudential Assurance Company Ltd
- Additional Corporate updates this week
- Re Trade Holding PL-UK Ltd
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes the High Court’s decision to block the £12bn annuity transfer from Prudential to Rothesay, analysis from CMS of the impact that GDPR is having on M&A transactions and analysis from Womble Bond Dickinson on whether the House of Commons has missed its opportunity to avert a no-deal Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial