- Corporate weekly highlights—13 June 2019
- In this issue:
- Financial Services (Miscellaneous) (Amendment) (EU Exit) (No 2) Regulations 2019
- Government responds to BEIS Committee report on the Future of Audit
- Additional Corporate updates this week
- Re Sprintroom Ltd, Prescott v Potamianos; Potamianos v Prescott
- Unfair prejudice petitions—offers to purchase (Re Sprintroom Ltd)
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- New Precedent—Public Company Takeovers
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes the government’s response to the Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy Committee’s Future of Audit report and dispute resolution analysis on an appeal relating to an unfair prejudice case which involved an order to purchase the minority shareholder’s shares (Re Sprintroom Ltd).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial