- Corporate weekly highlights—12 April 2018
- In this issue:
- Sanctions review recommendations for auditors, accountants and actuaries implemented
- FRC plans to enhance the way it monitors audit firms
- Corporate governance
- Gender pay gap reporting—a ‘seminal moment’ and a ‘driver for change’
- Gender pay gap—the employer’s perspective
- Additional Corporate updates this week
- EMI share options face delay in EU state aid approval
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes the FRC’s updated sanctions guidance for auditors, accountants and actuaries, analysis on gender pay gap reporting and HMRC’s recommendations for companies to delay the grant of EMI share options.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial