- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020—update on the implications of the late changes to the Bill for pensions
- What were the late pensions changes proposed for the Bill before the Bill received Royal Assent?
- What new pensions proposals were accepted and what ones fell by the wayside?
- What are the possible implications for pension schemes and scheme members in not securing the proposed pension changes in the finalised Act?
- What should trustees and the Pension Protection Fund be thinking about now? Are there any necessary action points?
Pensions analysis: Tim Smith, PSL at Herbert Smith Freehills, discusses the implications for pensions of the late changes for pensions to the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill before it received Royal Assent and became the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 on 25 June 2020.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial