- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020—company moratorium (Scotland)
- Overview and new legislation
- Territorial extent, effective date and period of operation
- Who is it available to?
- Entry process
- Expected outcome
- What is the moratorium’s effect?
- Control and role of the monitor
- Monitor fees and costs
- Legal action following termination
- Acting as monitor for existing firm clients
- Additional services and subsequent insolvency appointments
- Bonding requirements
- Issues and comment
- Further information
Restructuring and Insolvency analysis: Steven Wood, insolvency practice support specialist at ICAS provides analysis on the recently introduced Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (CIGA 2020). In this article Steven Wood comments specifically on the new company moratorium introduced by the legislation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial