- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: ninth updates to HMRC employer and employee guidance
- Tracked versions
- Updates to guidance for employers
- Updates to guidance for employees
- Updates to guidance on working out 80% of your employees' wages
- Non-discretionary payments
- Non-discretionary overtime payments
- Example calculations
- Deciding the length of your claim period
- After you’ve claimed
- Updates to guidance on making CJRS claims
- The fourth amendment
- The fifth amendment
Employment analysis: The HMRC guidance notes for employers and employees on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) have been updated for a ninth time on 14 May, and the guides for employers on how to calculate 80% of wages for a claim through the CJRS, and on how to submit a claim, have also been updated on the same day. Two new guidance documents were also published on 14 May.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial