- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—the impact on IP strategy and practice
- How has COVID-19 impacted the sectors in which you or your clients work?
- For lawyers working on IP transactions and disputes now, are there any particular things that should be given attention in light of COVID-19?
- How is the negotiation and drafting of contracts in your sector changing in practice as a result of COVID-19?
- Do you anticipate any longer term implications for transactions or general practice in your area?
IP analysis: Andrew Hutchinson, partner, Michael Gavey, partner, and Sarah Turner, professional support lawyer, at Simmons & Simmons LLP, consider the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on IP strategy and practice, including the use of compulsory licensing, increased collaboration between innovators, changes to registry and court practice, and the importance of scrutinising boilerplate provisions and indemnities in transactions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial