- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—police powers in Scotland
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020
- Enforcement of the Regulations
- Powers under CA 2020 Schedule 22
- Directions under the Act
- Businesses not covered by the regulations or CA 2020, Schedule 22
Corporate Crime analysis: Paul Marshall, Ramsay Hall and Tony Convery, of Brodies LLP, explain the impact the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had on police powers in Scotland with regard to regulating the operation of businesses. In particular they consider the emergency powers contained in the Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020, SSI 2020/103, and Schedule 22 of the UK-wide Coronavirus Act 2020.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial