- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—National Guidance for the Family Court
- What principles are set out in the Guidance?
- Which cases are suitable for a remote hearing?
- How should urgent hearings be dealt with?
- What technical guidance is included in the Guidance?
- What are the requirements for bundles?
Family analysis: The President of the Family Division, Sir Andrew McFarlane, has issued National Guidance for the Family Court (the Guidance) in light of COVID-19 setting out details of which hearings may be suitable for a remote hearing, technical aspects, provision as to e-bundles and which party must liaise with the court to arrange and record the remote hearing. A draft directions order and guidance issued in relation to the Financial Remedies Court are also annexed to the Guidance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial